Please use our new referral form – found here.
(you can right click to save the file to your computer, or just click the link to print it).
**As of February 25, 2019, Dr. Handelman’s practice is closed for new referrals. This is due to a very high volume of referrals received.
Hopefully, he will open up to new referrals in approximately 5-6 months – though the timing is uncertain. Please check back for updates.
The other professionals in our clinic are able to provide treatment for ADHD and related conditions without a doctor’s referral.
Our clinic also provides other non-OHIP services for ADHD and associated conditions. Your extended health insurance may help to cover the cost of these assessments/treatments. To connect with our clinic for these services, you can call to inquire – and book directly for them.
You do not need a doctor’s referral for these non-OHIP services (unless your extended health insurance requires it).
The available services are listed below:
- Screening Assessment for Learning Disabilities
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Giftedness Testing
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Depression
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Adult ADHD
- CBIT (Comprehensive Behavioural Intervention for Tics)
- Habit Reversal Therapy for Skin Picking and/or Hair Pulling
- CPS Therapy: Collaborative Problem Solving for Explosive Kids/Teens
- Parent Management Training for Child/Teen Behavioural Issues
- Executive Functions Therapy and Strategies
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Skills
- Mindfulness therapy
- Social skills and self-esteem therapy for kids
- Anger management therapy for kids/teens
- Family therapy
Naturopathic Assessment and Treatment:
- Naturopathic Initial Assessment
- Naturopathic Developmental Assessment (Autism Spectrum, Intellectual Disability, Tic disorders, speech delay, motor impairments)